The Swaziland Nursing Council registers qualified nurses who have trained from accredited training institutions locally and internationally.
Requirements for International Nurses registration with the SNC.
- Professional Certificate.
- Police clearance.
- Original Transcripts-Sent by the training institution direct to the SNC.
- Valid Practising Certificate.
- Verification/Letter of good standing-Sent by the Nursing Council direct to the SNC.
- Reference Letter.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- 2 Passport size coloured photos.
- Training duration for any nursing qualification should be continuous if you if you need to be registered for that qualification.
NB:Any upgraded courses are NOT recognised by the SNC.